After 10th class:After the completion of 10th class there are many career option to choose for pursuing higher education or to get a job in that some of the student will prefer to study intermediate because intermediate is a direct gateway to secure government jobs and many students will prefer to study the technical courses like diploma or skill development programs. There are plenty of diploma courses offered by the polytechnic colleges, state government institutes and the central government organizations. Most of the students likely to study these technical courses the reason behind this was to get a job in the related sector and it is also useful to pursue Engineering after diploma. These diploma courses make the students technically good. Some of the student will join in ITI courses which are used to get a government jobs in Indian railway, electrical department and power plant etc.
what is next After 10th class:
Some of the diploma courses:
many polytechnic colleges are offering many diploma courses to the students for 3 years, some of them are.
- · Aeronautical
- · Electrical
- · Computer science
- · Civil
- · Mechanical
- · Electronics and communication
- · Chemical and auto mobile etc.
- · After the course completion the students will have the 2 career options i.e. they can continue with the further studies or they can get a job.
Non-technical courses (only for girls):
These NON TECHNICAL courses are either of 2 years or 3 years duration, these diploma courses are offered to provide job opportunities for girls in different sectors as personal assistants, administrators, librarians, costume designers etc.
Diploma courses in specific organizations:According to the requirement of thatorganization they will train the student with 100% job assistances. Whenever the course is completed the students will the job in that particular organization.
Importance of diploma courses:
- · Good basement to pursue engineering education.
- · Job opportunities are very high for successful diploma candidates in both private and government sectors.
- · Self-employment opportunities are very bright
- · Diploma make the student to practice the technical skills.